Direct Hire – Kansas City
Help Us Complete the Puzzle
Recruiting is like putting together a 1,000-piece puzzle. Once you find the right fit, the picture becomes clear. Let’s build a huge puzzle together – one that fits you with Pinnacle Employer Services and one that fits hundreds of great candidates with the perfect job!
Pinnacle Groups is a privately held staffing and recruiting firm that is redefining our approach on how we put candidates to work. With many years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry, we believe that the key to achieving business goals is hiring the right fit and dedicating ourselves to enabling your success.
The professional staffing division of Pinnacle is currently searching for the right fit for a Recruiting Assistant in our Olathe office. This position will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and qualifying direct-hire candidates to represent our direct hire opportunities throughout our network of six branch offices nationally.
This position is available immediately.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying candidates for direct hire opportunities.
- Create detailed job descriptions, job postings and other communications to build a brand name throughout the local market.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting tools and resources to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Adhere to weekly and monthly KPI’s that encourage a minimum number of candidate conversations, phone interviews, submissions, client interviews and success placements.
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to relate to a variety of audiences.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is desired.
- Knowledge of a variety of online job boards, social media platforms, Applicant Tracking Systems and MSOffice suite of products.
- Exhibit skills to build relationships via telephone and video chat platforms.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Convey the ability to work collaboratively with team members to achieve business goals.
Pinnacle Groups is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Des Moines, Denver, Phoenix and Tucson markets.
Ready to Complete the Puzzle?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!