Direct Hire – Lenexa, KS
Manufacturing Electronic Components
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you thrive in a manufacturing environment? Do you have skills following standard operating procedures?
If you answered YES to these questions, then Pinnacle has the job for you!
Pinnacle has partnered with a leading global engineering/electrical company located in Lenexa, KS and due to growth, they are hiring an experienced Quality Inspector to their team. The Quality Inspector will inspect parts and finished products throughout the entire manufacturing process.
This position is available immediately!
- For each assembly and subassembly, obtain the engineering specifications.
- Inspect all assembly/subassembly and detail parts to ensure that they meet engineering specifications.
- Ensure all production work orders are completed according to engineering specifications.
- In the ERP system, create and dispose of Non-Conformance Materials.
- Perform first article inspections based on company policy.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency.
- Must be able to properly use calipers, micrometers, depth gages, height gage, radius gages, countersink gages, scale, and pin pages.
- Must be able to interpret 2D blueprints, technical specifications, inspection documents, and written/verbal instructions.
- Knowledge and understanding of QMS processes and standards.
- Must be able to inspect operations performed and recognize defects as dictated by IP/engineering requirements.
Pinnacle Employer Services is an employee administration company providing customized recruiting, staffing and HR solutions to assist growing businesses throughout the Kansas City, Topeka, Des Moines, Denver and Phoenix markets.
EOE/AA Employer ∙ M/F/Disabled/Vet
Ready for a Great Career?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!